High Frequency Words
catch good no put said want
fish ship then shut with rush shell shop trash thin HFW; want good
Monday-Day 4 Art
· Complete Math Reteach/Practice/Enrichment 5-3
Tuesday-Day 5 Computer Class
· No Math Homework Homework Tonight!!!
· Read “Fishing with Tad” to someone at home, record it on the AR sheet and keep it at home
Wednesday-Day 6 Holiday Shopping during Music Class
· Complete Math Reteach/Practice/Enrichment 5-5
· Read “Get the Ball” to someone at home, record it on the AR sheet and keep it at home
Thursday-Day 7 Keyboarding
· We will be going over to the High School auditorium in the afternoon to practice for the Holiday Concert.
· Review the High Frequency Words and Spelling Words orally tonight!
Friday-Day 8 Phys. Ed. (remember to wear Gym clothes and sneakers!)
· REPORT CARDS WILL BE IN FRIDAY FOLDERS!!!
· Tomorrow is the Holiday Concert at the High School Auditorium!! First Grade will perform at 11:00, therefore your child must report the high school gymnasium by 10:30 am.
Have a great week!!