-new Phonics rules;
-when a vowel is followed by a consonant and –e; the –e is silent and the vowel makes its long sound
- -ke after a long vowel
came same name make take bake
cake shake HFW; four your
big new fast small
High Freqeucy Words
four five ride part your
Monday-Day 4 Art
· “Boosterthon” started today!! Check your child’s folder for the Pledge Book and a note!! Sign up and get pledges!! PTO uses the money raised to send us on field trips, bring in special things like Brain Show Mania and have a Carnival at the end of the year!! The Fun Run will be on Thursday, January 23.
Tuesday-Day 5 Computer Class
· Review Spelling Words for the Final Test!! It will be given tomorrow!!
Wednesday-Day 6 Music
· Read “Bigger Shoes for the Big Race” with your child and put in the AR Log. Keep at home for practice! We will take the Week 5 Unit Test tomorrow!
Thursday-Day 7 Keyboarding “First day of the 3rd Marking Period”
Friday-Day 3 Phys. Ed. (wear Gym clothes and sneakers)
· $1.00 Dress Down Day
· We will work on “Light and Sound” in Science this week!!
· Please clean out homework folders nightly and Friday folders over the weekend! Please remove all flash cards envelopes and keep them at home for practice!!
Have a great week!!