sit sits win wins fit fits hit hits nap naps
High Frequency Words
eat four five her this too
Red Ribbon Week activities are in red!!
Monday-Day 4 Art Crazy Hair Day!
· Review Spelling words and High Frequency words until known. The Spelling Pre-tests are in folders today.
Tuesday-Day 5 Computer Class Wear red today!
· Complete the Double Facts to 10 Class Fact Practice.
Wednesday-Day 6 Music-Halloween-Fall Celebration!!
· We will have our Halloween Parade and Party this afternoon. The parade will be at the Spartan Stadium and will begin at 2:00. The party will follow. Please send all costumes to school in a bag with your child’s name written on it. No one should come to school dressed up! The following guidelines should be followed;
ü No face painting.
ü Costumes may not mock any other person.
ü No accessories that are like weapons or are dangerous are allowed!
ü No masks that impede vision or identity are allowed.
Thursday-Day 7 Keyboarding
· Read the reader to someone at home, log it on the AR sheet and keep it at home for practice.
Friday-Day 8 Phys. Ed. (wear Gym clothes and sneakers)
· Please send the $5.00 party money as soon as possible.
· No shorts or capris can be worn after this week, due to the time change.
· Remember to send a snack for your child daily.
· Please clean out homework folders nightly and Friday folders over the weekend!
Have a great week!!